Wednesday, May 3, 2017
School Day Expectations
- Six Activities for Grades 5-8, 9-12 related to vehicles, hydrogen & fuel cells, and biomass
- Classroom investigations, solar and battery powered model racecar competitions for middle school students
- Programs, camps, instructions and upcoming events for elementary and middle school students
- Events, information, news, and scholarships for high school teams interested in FIRST robotics
- An explanation of Newton’s Laws in relation to racing, wind resistance, down force, weight transfer, friction and tires, engine power, and fuel efficiency
To schedule a School Day visit, contact Crystal Murphy at email@example.com.